- A Muslim is asked to be careful with every form of life :
- A man is rewarded in heaven because of a dog who was so thirsty so
the man held his shoe in his mouth and went down a well to bring the dog
water in his shoe.
- A woman is punished in hell for her cat. She locked her. She didn't
feed her or at least let her seek food in the open.
- A Muslim is not allowed to burn trees as a form of destruction. Not
even in war.
- A Muslim is asked to ponder upon and care for all animals. Is not
allowed to hunt for pleasure unless he will eat what he hunts.
- Special care is given to wonderful creatures as bees, ants and
- The Quraan gives several examples of God's creation in the beauty of
- The Sun & the Moon
- The bees and their benefits
- The succession of night & day.
- The rain and how it would turn a dry land into green blossomed
- The palms, olives, fig ..and other fruits and plants.
- Ants, spiders ..etc
- The sky, the stratosphere ..etc
- Planets and the stars.
- The seas and the oceans.