Did You Know?
- Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or
lease land in the Zionist entity?
- Did you know that Palestinian license plates in Zionist entity
are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews?
- Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water
resources for Jews and the remaining 15% is divided
among all Palestinians in the territories? For example
in Hebron, 85% of the water is given to about 400
settlers, while 15% must be divided among Hebron's
- Did you know the United States awards Israel $5
billion in aid each year?
- Did you know that yearly US aid to Israel exceeds the
aid the US grants to the whole African continent?
- Did you know that until today Israel is the only country in the
Middle East that has nuclear weapons?
- Did you know that Israel is the only country in the
Middle East (along with Iran) that refuses to sign the nuclear
non-proliferation treaty and bars international
inspections from its sites?
- Did you know that Israel currently occupies
territories of two sovereign nations (Lebanon and
Syria) in defiance of United Nations Security Council
- For the Jews who claim the land is theirs according to
God said to Abraham, "Unto thy SEED, I will give thy
land." Abraham had TWO sons and TWO seeds. Ishmael --
the Arab son, and Isaac -- the Jewish son. The Bible
even identifies Ishmael (the Arab son) as Abraham's
son and seed: "And Hagar bore Abram a son: and Abram
called his son's name, whom Hagar bore, Ishmael" (Holy
Bible: Genesis 16:15). There's more Genesis 17:23,
17:25, 17:26, 25:9, 25:12 ....... So even if one wants
to go to the Bible, the land would belong to both
seeds of Abraham.
- Did you know that Israel has for decades routinely
sent assassins into other countries to kill its
- Did you know that high-ranking military officers in
the Israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that
unarmed prisoners of war were executed by the IDF?
- Did you know that Israel refuses to prosecute its
soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of
- Did you know that Israel routinely confiscates bank
accounts, businesses, and land and refuses to pay
compensation to those who suffer the confiscation?
- Did you know that Israel blew up an American
diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship
in international waters, killing 33 and wounding 177
- Did you know that the second most powerful lobby in
the United States, according to a recent Fortune
magazine survey of Washington insiders, is the Jewish
- Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69
United Nations Security Council Resolutions?
- Did you know that today's Israel sits on the former
sites of more than 400 now-vanished Palestinian
villages, and that the Israeli's re- named almost
every physical site in the country to cover up the
- Did you know that it was not until 1988 that Israelis
were barred from running "Jews Only" job ads?
- Did you know that four prime ministers of Israel
Begin, Shamir, Rabin, and Sharon) have taken part in
either bomb attacks on civilians, massacres of
civilians, or forced expulsions of civilians from
- Did you know that the Israeli Foreign Ministry pays
two American public relations firms to promote Israel
- Did you know that Sharon's coalition government
includes a party -- Molodet -- which advocates
expelling all Palestinians from the occupied
- Did you know that Israel's settlement-building
increased in the last ten years since Oslo?
- Did you know that settlement building under Barak
doubled compared to settlement building under
- Did you know that Israel once dedicated a postage
stamp to a man who attacked a civilian bus and killed
- Did you know that recently-declassified documents
indicate that David Ben-Gurion in at least some
instances approved of the expulsion of Palestinians in
- Did you know that despite a ban on torture by Israel's
High Court of Justice, torture has continued by Shin
Bet interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?
- Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the
largest portion of the refugee population in the